Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Bob Baker Experiment...

On a recent post, Bob Baker, independent music marketing guru, and author of the Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook and a thousand other titles, including thebuzzfactor.com , talked about how he is now using Google Alert to track who is talking about him on the internet. On a monthly basis, Bob will post links to blogs that have linked to him. Here's the post: http://www.bob-baker.com/musicpromotionblog/2008/11/music-promotion-link-love-train.html#comments

So I want to shamelessly do my best to see if I can get "Hope Will Blog" on that list.

Here's how I see it...I am an independant musician, writing a blog with a pretty good fan base. I am the poster child for who Bob Baker is trying to help. Please Bob...put me on the list.

I love Bob Baker.

I even bought the Guerilla Music Marketing handbook.

Thanks in advance Bob.

No comments: