Saturday, March 7, 2009

Updates and Broken Cameras

Two weekends ago I was in St. John's for a bit of a mini tour. Here are the pictures form the weekend. (I guess I should mention that our digital camera broke recently, so this is as good as it gets in terms of pics from the different concerts.)


Saturday, February 21, 2009


Sunday AM, February 22, 2009
The handsome dude playing the upright bass is Phil Tulk



Sunday PM, February 22, 2009


Monday, February 23, 2009
This event was snowed out...

Well there you have it! An incredibly life-like play-by-play of my time in St. john's. (I say "life-like" because I'm really that thin in real life. Really)

I'll update soon with some video from the Corner Brook Concert as well as my impressions of the ECMA's.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I love the drawings...have you lost weight recently? :P

I had planned to come to see you play at Mosaic, but since it got cancelled that didn't work out. I'll make it out next time you're in this way.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I did not realize those were drawings. . .so lifelike and such detail!

Angie : )